http://www.choppersurplus.com/

Home Contact Policies About Us Resources Cart

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What Clutch Should I Run With My Big Horsepower Motor?


Clutch slipping or wearing out too fast in your belt drive? Building a bike and want to get it right from the start?

One of the best all around solutions is the Rivera Engineering Pro Clutch. Rivera Pro Clutches come standard in Primo belt drive kits, including the Brute III, IV, and V. The Pro Clutch is also available for stock bike applications, including Harley Davidson Softails, Dynas, Sportsters, Shovelhead, Panhead, and Knuckleheads.

The advantages of the Pro Clutch over a standard spring clutch are twofold...

To continue reading this article, click the link below:
Rivera Pro Clutch

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 11, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

January 8, 2010 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

January 15, 2010 at 5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

January 19, 2010 at 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

February 3, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 4, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.

February 9, 2010 at 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

choppersurplus.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

February 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

March 13, 2010 at 3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

March 18, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005 Chopper Surplus, All Rights Reserved


Home   Contact   Policies   Policies   Resources   Cart   Legal   Bike Kits   New Parts   Used Parts   Specials


Powered by Blogger    

Popdex Citations