http://www.choppersurplus.com/

Home Contact Policies About Us Resources Cart

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wide Tire Rubbing? Run A Metzeler Motorcycle Tire!

Let me preface the article by saying this: I have no problem with running an Avon or Dunlop motorcycle tire. I've run Dunlops on my Shovelhead for years, and have an Avon on the front of my wide tire chopper. Both are capable tires with unique characteristics.


But now the tricky part: What if you have a wide tire chopper, and you don't have much clearance around the fender and rear belt/chain? (which is the case with 50% of the wide tire bikes out there) Are you worried about rubbing?

To read the complete article, see our website at:
Run a Metzeler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005 Chopper Surplus, All Rights Reserved


Home   Contact   Policies   Policies   Resources   Cart   Legal   Bike Kits   New Parts   Used Parts   Specials


Powered by Blogger    

Popdex Citations