http://www.choppersurplus.com/

Home Contact Policies About Us Resources Cart

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Welcome

Welcome to the Chopper Surplus blog.

I would like to introduce myself, I am Jason Van Wyhe, and I will be hosting this blog

For those of you not familiar with what a blog is, a blog is short for weB LOG. It is updated regularly with important information.

In the Chopper Surplus blog, I will be updating important news with regards to the industry. I will also talk about any specials we might currently be running, or any changes of any sort.

Feel free to post your comments or questions, and I will try to answer them the best that I can.

Also, please feel free to visit some of our other sites:

Red Dragon Publishing
Chopper Surplus
Porkers Tech Tips
Chuck Norris Planet
The Bachelors Handbook
Northern Lights Technology
Butler Get Aways
Jason Van Wyhe
Keith's Motorcycle
Weight Training Tips
Castle Age Tips

- Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005 Chopper Surplus, All Rights Reserved


Home   Contact   Policies   Policies   Resources   Cart   Legal   Bike Kits   New Parts   Used Parts   Specials


Powered by Blogger    

Popdex Citations